A home can be as much or as little as a homeowner can imagine. You are what makes a home special. When you walk through the front door and can envision your life there, you will know that you are home. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, moving up to a larger home or downsizing to simplify life, it is a life-changing experience and one that has the potential to be one of your most amazing memories.
We want to be the real estate professionals that you choose to help you find your new home. We work with each of our customers privately and tailor each experience to their unique needs and lifestyle. We will find out what all of your “needs” are and focus our search for your new home based on those. We will also make a list of your “wants” and will do everything we can to find you as many of your “wants” as possible to give you a 10++ experience.
It’s incredibly fulfilling to know we are helping our customers open a new chapter of their lives. We have been practicing real estate for 3 generations and look forward to continuing that legacy for generations to come. We work hard to find the best home for you and to make sure that we help you with every detail of the homebuying process, from negotiating the terms of sale to taking care of any issues that arise throughout the process and making sure that things go as smoothly as possible for you.
Rules of Homebuying
- Be loyal to your Trade Winds Realtor and do not contact other Realtors, even if you find a listing you are interested in.
- Never use Zillow or Trulia to find a home unless you like seeing invalid listings.
- Always get pre-approved BEFORE beginning your home search
- Your pre-approval is based solely on you and your comfort with a monthly payment. Requesting to see homes that exceed that amount is not advisable.
- Please understand that short sales are not short time-wise, nor are they easy.
- Know that foreclosures are usually not cheaper than owner-owned homes, banks want every dime they can get.
- Do not change jobs, finance anything new, or misrepresent on your mortgage application.
- Check with your loan officer and Realtor before doing ANYTHING!
- Please call your Realtor after 8am or before 8pm unless it’s an emergency. Calls at 2am are not ok!
- Know that your Trade Winds Realtor is a professional and will do their absolute best job for you!
We offer our buyers a New Customer Package which contains helpful information including an overview of the entire purchase process and fact sheets to help you find the home and neighborhood characteristics that are most important to you.
Each of our customers deserves our undivided attention so when we are meeting with someone, we usually do not take calls. If we are with a customer and don’t answer immediately, we will return your call as soon as we have finished with that customer.
Once your questions have been answered and you have decided to work with us, we will put together an in-depth, customized package of homes for you to review containing properties that meet your criteria in neighborhoods that suit your lifestyle. Your agent can even email it to you to browse at your leisure. Once you have selected the properties you would like to see, your agent will set up the appointments and meet you at the property to give you a private tour of the home.
As a special service, your agent will set up a buyer instant notification specifically for you that will send an email immediately when a home is placed on the active market that fits the criteria that you are looking for.